May 16, 2014
A young, dynamic, and fast growing company is searching for a Mid-tier to Senior Microsoft Engineer. Responsibilities include working in secure, classified environments to assess customer needs and implement Microsoft Software solutions. Candidate will be responsible for the installation, configuration, implementation, and integration of Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Hardware & Software Products. Must apply higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solutions. Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
• 5+ years as Microsoft Engineer required
• 3+ years in a leadership position required
• Must have MCSE certification in Windows 2003/2008
• Proficient in Windows OS (2003 – 2008 R2), Exchange (2003 – 2010) Server, MS SQL Server, Active Directory design, SharePoint, and PowerShell v1.0/v2.0
• Integrate existing systems with new systems to create redundant, scalable, resilient environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• Must be able to communicate with team via phone conference; ie. Skype, Conference Call, Adobe Connect, WebEx, etc…
• Must be available between the hours of 8:00AM to 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
• Applicant will be working a full 40-hour week from the hours of 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
• Must be able to fully comprehend, read and write English.