Jul 03, 2019
We are a small Chartered Accountant firm in Australia dealing with small businesses. We specialise in tax and superannuation and doing everything that goes with these specialities with a client focus.
Skills and experience
- Your English language skills are very important as you need to communicate effectively with firm principle.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills and the ability to acquire skills in accounting and other business software, including Software Assistant, QuckBooks, MYOB or XERO (experience preferred but not essential; and a commitment to undertaking or have completed the CPA program.
You will be able to work unsupervised as well as being quick and accurate. You will enjoy dealing with clients and their many and varied requests.
Ideally Australian taxation firms experience is perfect for this position.
• Bookkeeping mostly in Quickbooks including coding transactions, bank and accounts reconciliations based on GST
• preparation of business activities reports
• Preparing financial statements and reports
• Assisting partner and manager with projects as required