Dec 05, 2019
We are seeking a full-time, highly talented "Rock Star" Web Designer with a minimum of 3 years experience who can work from home in the Philippines.
This is a dynamic and exciting position as we are growing quickly and have many exciting clients and cutting edge projects.
You will have an excellent opportunity for career advancement, knowledge enhancement, and compensation growth.
Grow Your Career With Gloss!
Our goal is to work with professionals seeking long-term employment. We offer competitive pay and flexible
1. Guaranteed 100% On-Time Salary Payments
2. 13th Month Bonus
3. Paid National Holidays
4. Paid Leave
5. Raises & Performance Bonuses
As a UI/UX Designer, you must be passionate and motivated to create highly compelling designs and world-class websites.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with other team members (Project Manager, Director Of Development, Front-End & Back-End Developers).
- Interacting with clients to discuss requirements, progress, and providing/receiving feedback on client deliverables.
- Creating deliverables that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Digital retouching & image editing.
- Ability to learn and integrate new software programs and tools.
- Keeping up to date with technological and software developments.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and be accountable in your work.
2. Skill Sets
We are seeking top talent, so you must have the following skill sets:
- UI Prototyping
- UX Research
- Interaction Design
- Photoshop (expert level)
- Adobe Illustrator (expert level)
- HTML & CSS (intermediate level or higher)
- WordPress (intermediate level or higher)
- Mobile Responsiveness (intermediate level or higher)
1. Personality Traits
In addition to your skill sets, we place an equal value in the personality of our team members. We consider a "Rock Star" as someone who is proactive, takes initiative, and isn't afraid to share their opinions (even if it may be uncomfortable to do so).
You'll have plenty of support (e.g. tools, resources, infrastructure, project management, and more...), but you must have the mindset that you "own" your projects.
If you're the type of person who waits to be told what to do at every step throughout a project, then this position isn't right for you.
You'll also be provided with very clear project instructions and requirements, but you must also be able to work independently, figure things out for yourself, do your own research when necessary, and adopt an attitude of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get the job done!"
- Being proactive in providing feedback, insights, and ideas to help us be the best company we can be.
- Being proactive in recommending tools, resources, and education to help you be the best contributor you can be.
- Thinking outside-the-box to provide fresh and creative ideas to the team.
- Whatever it takes to ensure your success and our success!
- Finally, you must have a natural curiosity and passion for learning new technology, not just for the sake of the technology itself, but in how technology can be used to maximize the potential of the given project.
If this describes you - and you possess the skills sets we are seeking - then we'd love to have you on board with us!
2. Work Environment
- You must live in the Philippines (please do not apply if this is not the case as we will not reply)
- You have your own computer and Internet connection (this is a home-based position).
- You are willing to work (at least partially) during U.S. business hours.
Click the link to apply: