$160 USD / Week
May 02, 2014
• Responsible for providing, developing and maintaining efficient and confidential administrative support to the principal of the practice. This position operates with a high degree of independence in performing the duties of the position while maintaining open communication with the principal of the business and the office manager.
• Ensure assigned tasks are completed within specified timeframe and with a minimum number of errors or omissions.
• Maintenance of the CRM and ensuring all information is recorded, updated and accurate at all times.
• Maintain client electronic files
• Preparation of timely and accurate presentations and reports using Microsoft office applications including Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Management of social media accounts platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
• Basic website maintenance and blog management
• Preparation of monthly newsletter
• Basic internet research on broad range of topics
• Maintain diary for principal of the practice
• Dictation transcription
• Proof reading
• Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly confirms correct interpretation of information.
• Very high standard of communication skills both written and oral for the presentation of facts and ideas.
• Written communication must be clear, concise, easy to read and comprehend.
Organisation of Work
• Demonstrates the ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
• Implements the key principles of time management, task allocation and priority assignment in addition to personal organisation.
• Continually seek ways to improve the service provided via development of professional skills and personal growth.
• Initiates and responds to suggestions for improving service.