to be discussed
Jun 20, 2019
- Provide AUTOCAD drawings of steel constructions of Halls including detailed drawings of steel beams, etc.
- Provide drawing support for designers and engineers.
- Transfer Autocad drawing into 3D solid models with detailed drawings.
- Update existing 3D solid models and drawings required and importing them into the SolidWorks EPDM System.
- Perform CADD drafting in compliance with accepted engineering practices and standards as well as company standards.
- Revises drawings that have been approved by the ECR from engineering.
- Perform other work-related tasks.
2D Drafting Requirements
In coordination with engineering and construction staff, interpret field sketches, measurements, and notes to create base plans
Create plan details, cross-sections, and plan sheets for construction
Create final plan sets for delivery to clients
Complete as-built plans and record drawings based on field records and measurements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 2 - 7 years experience building upon the Detail and Layout Drafter
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering operating systems within the department and understanding of how engineering interfaces with other departments.
- Necessary present knowledge of current operating systems and software common to business applications (SolidWorks 2016, AutoCAD 2012, Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing both internally & with customers
Major Areas of Accountability
Must be an enthusiastic self starter, able to organize and pursue broad objectives, and have the ability to manage multiple, changing priorities.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, on technical and issues. Demonstrated sense of
Perform other activities related to the ones above as required by the Leader, Manager of Engineering or Director of Engineering
Create and maintain standards, designs, drawings, and specifications for quotations, products, and aftermarket. Responsible for record keeping of same. Resolve production problems and render technical and process assistance to