See description in post
Jun 12, 2019
Want to excel your career in marketing? Do you follow Sam Ovens, Ryan Deiss / DigitalMarketer, Frank Kern, or Dan Henry? Do you want to grow as a funnel strategist? Do new marketing strategies excite you?
This is the opportunity for you.
We are a growing
The ideal candidate is hungry for growth in their career for marketing and already proven to take steps off-the-job to achieve their professional goals.
This opportunity will accelerate that growth by giving you exposure to so many marketing tools and strategies directly inside client accounts.
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU
1. **Create high-level FB ad strategies** that directly impact the success or failure of a marketing campaign => You'll be responsible for spending the clients' dollars!
2. **Get training to level-up your existing knowledge**. This role is meant for someone who is hungry and regularly learns on their own. FB Ads changes quite a bit and you'd be expected to keep up with the trends.
3. **High Growth Potential** => Aside from ads management and strategy, if your input is more valued at a higher level, then your time would better spent as the chief marketing officer (CMO) of our business, or marketing director, and then we'd be looking for your replacement while you moved up.
4. **Your work-life balance is taken seriously**, which means you will not be required to work weekends or middle of the night hours "for the client's sake." You can take time off as needed and even work while you travel, as long the work gets
- This role is PHP10,000-20,000 per month.
- Based on experience and willing to pay higher salary for less training needed.
- We'll accept applicants with limited knowledge but has shown the ability to learn and figure out problems.
- 1pm - 9pm Manila time
- Flexible lunch/dinner time as needed.
Your main objective is to take over as many of the day-to-day tasks involving running client campaigns as possible, which means you'll be creating ad images, videos ads, messenger bots, landing pages, and all the integrations needed in-between.
- Building ad campaigns inside the FB ads manager
- Designing graphics on Canva/photoshop/illustrator
- Video editing for ads
- Creating landing pages using Thrive Themes or LeadPages
- Connecting landing pages to
- Building messenger bots with ManyChat
- Integrating the apps with Zapier
- Learning new marketing tools as needed
- Exceptional communication: You follow up, check in, and keep people in the loop without needing to be asked to do so.
- Must love Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting: You enjoy figuring out new problems and don't get discouraged when there are obstacles in your path
- Must have a “how can I help” attitude: When you see something you can do yourself but is assigned to someone else, you check in to see if you can take the initiative on yourself to complete this.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented: You use checklists and calendars for your personal life.
The candidate will undergo a 60-90 probationary period, depending on performance, that we'll use to explore a fit. The probationary period will be at a slightly reduced rate that we agree upon when accepting the initial offer letter.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out the application in this Google Form:
Messages sent on here will be ignored, which includes
Those who qualify will be asked to schedule a final video call with me afterwards.
The final candidate will be asked to begin work ASAP with an acceptance of a formal offer letter.