up to 25k
Apr 23, 2014
DISCLAIMER: This is ONLY for serious career guys. Not just making a quick buck or getting the next short term job.
Hey, thanks for looking into this post. I'm looking for a Wordpress & HTML guy. Your graduation should be no longer then 3 - 5 years ago.
We are interested in a long term relationship only.
Here is what YOU are getting if we chose to take you in:
- cool hip job with a USA media company
- we'll train you and you can experiment a lot
- if you go above and beyond we will do profit sharing with you according to your growth & results
- dedicated team that will love you like family
- we have helped previous employees with Tsunami aid up to 40k PHP per family to get their families back on their feet (we know where you live;)
- we equipped employees with laptops and LTE sticks when necessary
- tremendous growth opportunities that are hard to get in other countries
- challenging and fun job
Here are a few things that are important:
- we need your DISC profile, can you go ahead and make the test?
- we want potential super stars
- you need high level of integrity
- YOU HAVE TO WORK OUR TIME ZONE - YOUR NIGHT
- good English in writing and speaking
- reliable and on time (yeah, I'm German:)
- SUPER FAST LEARNER (meaning you love to learn and are not afraid of new challenges)
- you love working with computers/internet
- fast working
- savy on the web with google docs and all the tech stuff
- self motivated (we don't baby sit our employees :)
- familiar with web languages like html, css, php
- paying attention to detail
- Researching stuff online
Things you should have:
- A reliable late model computer and dependable 24/7 internet connection
- Good computer skills, including ability to research. All work done online
- paypal account (we will cover the sending fees)
- work USA NYC hours 9am - 5pm EST
If you think we are a cool match keep reading the most important stuff is ahead :)
This is key here. So, make sure you have your stuff together because otherwise we won't be able to see your email even though you might be the perfect fit. We just want candidates that are able to do those little simple things below.
1. Please include the subject line "I AM THE BEST" in your email and send it to: email@example.com
2. Send me your profile link from onlinejobs.ph in the body of that email.
3. You NEED to have a picture uploaded to your profile on online jobs.ph (easy, doh)
Extra bonus that will separate you from the rest:
Send a quick audio introduction of yourself, duration 30-60 sec. in mpeg3
P.S. If you made it this far you already out paced more then 90% of your competitors. So, the chance of getting through is very high.