Jun 19, 2020
We are looking for a full-stack web developer with 2-5 years of experience. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within programming and coding for a tech-based company. Moreover, you know how to code properly, which means you know how to create a clean, readable code that can be understood by your teammates. You must also always take security into consideration (as we all hate insecure code). And because we're a start-up dealing with a lot of data, you must be able to create code that scales up smoothly (a code that runs well for 100 users may not run as smoothly with 10K users). The target is to ensure and deliver excellent code which translates into functional features our users will love.
Proficient in the following languages & technologies:
- PHP (native)
- MySQL (Should not only know how to make queries but how to architect tables efficiently)
- rabbitMQ (optional but willing to learn)
- NodeJS (optional but willing to learn)
- GoLang (optional but willing to learn)
- Familiar with
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Can take the pressure of a startup environment
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
You'll be closely working with a growing team of 10 people including 3 hard-working people from the Philippines. And 3 other developers working hard on this software. Looking forward to seeing your application! We do a 45-minute team call on Wednesday, and a 45-minute team call on Friday. To discuss planning (Agile/Scrum), strategy, and just hanging out.
Your contact will be Kathrine Refuerzo from HR. Please include as much portfolio work you can, as well as your resume.