See description in post
Jun 13, 2019
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU
- Channel your creativity and own the design process - no boring corporate logos or brochures here
- Have your voice heard by having a seat at the leadership table. Your input will be valuable as we focus on content creation.
- Work during Filipino daytime hours so you can have a life outside of work!
- High growth potential with ability to move to a Creative Director role when track record is established
ABOUT THE ROLE
I run a marketing agency managing FB ads for lead gen campaigns (no eComm). We use video ads a lot.
I need someone who has experience creating video ads from scratch. You won't need to shoot the videos but you'll need to be creative in how you source them. The ideal candidate also knows graphic design to not only design custom thumbnail images but also be the go-to person for all our design needs as well.
We have ongoing work but the production cycle is based on what our clients provide us. We do hope that this evolves to a part or full-time position.
The best part is that it's no graveyard shift - work manila daytime!
Pay is up to PHP 200 per hour on a freelance basis, based on experience.
Manila afternoon - the team is currently based in SouthEast Asia. You'll be working with the owner and the ads manager to create campaigns.
- must be familiar with the timing / pace of social media ads
- most videos are under 2 minutes
- must know how to bake captions into the video.
- must know how to make variations of intros to grab attention
- must know how to make attention grabbing thumbnails that aren't just screenshots of the video
- must be able to do simple animations, like slide in text, layover images like the ones in this video
Preference will be given to those who also can do design and mockup static images for FB ads. Ideally we need both a graphic designer AND video editor in 1.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out the application here:
Do not reply to this
You will be invited to do a video interview after and then start this week with the first project.