24,000-45,000 PHP per month, depending on experience.
Jun 29, 2010
URGENT JOB FOR Marketing Assistant / Marketing Manager
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
If so, then please listen carefully. Our growing company has a fantastic job opportunity available for a Marketing Assistant / Marketing Manager that
can meet certain criteria.
And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for
everyone. We're looking for a very unique person
to fill this job.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy
contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts,
while they do their job.
We're basically looking for a talented, hard working
person that would like to become a valuable
member of our team. And you can do this job
completely from your home if you have a highspeed
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Not only could you have an exciting job
but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do
a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for
it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for a
low salary and get all the work they can out of them.
We're much different! We know the success of our
company is based on the success of our team members,
and that's why we believe in creating a fun work
process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We're really looking for that special person that
could become a 'superstar' on our team.
Someone who would love their job and love working
with our team.
Here's just some of the criteria that this person
- Has their own computer and highspeed Internet
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype.
- Has a PayPal account.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily
be trained other skills.
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Work closely with the Launch strategist on marketing campaigns and product launches
- Good mental attitude and enthusiasm
- Self motivated
- Can use microsoft word and excel or mac office applications
- Willing ness to learn (trainung will be provided) and help implement advanced marketing strategies for clients and help run marketing campaigns.
- Creative thinker
- Prepare correspondance and marketing tasks per campaign requirements.
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent & Detailed communications skills
- Great at Time Management
- Proactive & Shows Initiative
- Open Minded
- Incredible Honest
- Understands how to use google and applications like basecamp
You do not have to have these skills but it would be a bonus if understood some aspects of
- Direct response advertising and online product launches.
- Copywriting and branding
If you're interested in this unique opportunity,
please do the following...
Send me an email at launchteammembers AT gmail DOT com and use a
Subject Line of "I'm a superstar!"
Let me know why you think you'd be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won't be distracted.
Please also include links to as many examples
of your work that you can.