24,000-45,000 PHP per month, depending on experience.
Jun 29, 2010
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
If so, then please listen carefully. Our growing company has a fantastic job opportunity available for a Senior Website Designer & Graphic Designer
that can meet certain criteria.
And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job.
We're basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team. And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a highspeed
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Not only could you have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for
it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for a low salary and get all the work they can out of them. We're much different! We know the success of our
company is based on the success of our team members, and that's why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working
with our team.
Here's just some of the criteria that this person would meet:
- Has their own computer and highspeed Internet
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype.
- Has a PayPal account.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily be trained other skills.
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- CMS website design
- Squeeze/landing page design
- Blog design
- Ecommerce design
- Graphics design
- Email Marketing design
- Postcard design
- Video powerpoint design
- Logo Design (This is a bonus if you can do this)
- Sales letter design (This is a bonus if you can do this)
- Great with Adobe photoshop
- Great with Adobe illustrator
- Understand direct response design and website design for online product launches.
- Can take copywriting from a wireframe and site map to perform the design work required.
- Understands the importance of branding and keeping the design on brand when designing.
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent & Detailed communications skills
- Great at Time Management
- Proactive & Shows Initiative
- Open Minded
- Incredible Honest
If you're interested in this unique opportunity, please do the following...
Send me an email at launchteammembers AT gmail DOT com and use a Subject Line of "I'm a superstar!"
Let me know why you think you'd be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached and what schedule you would prefer to work from home when you won't be distracted.
Please also include links to as many examples of your work that you can.