$1800 - $2800 AUD/month**
May 23, 2019
About This Job:
Our company, Opticare is a B2B organisation that provides service and support to independent optical professionals throughout Australia. Our head office is in Inner West Sydney while our branches are located in Perth, Brisbane, and Melbourne. We manufacture optical lenses as well as supply our clients with frame + lens packages, instruments, and marketing services. We have also developed our own software solution for practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Opticare is currently seeking two (2) experienced and highly motivated Mid-Level PHP Developers who will provide support to our business in developing and maintaining our various web app development projects. The successful candidates will be working directly with our IT Manager and will have to coordinate with various departments in our organisation including operations, marketing, and management.
If you are interested, you will have to be results-oriented, time-conscious, organised, and professional most especially because you will be working as part of a remote team.
We will need the successful candidates to work alongside the team based in Australia meaning we will need both to be available working between 7AM to 4PM, Philippine
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. 5 years of PHP development experience.
2. Proficient in coding using PHP 7.0+.
3. 3+ years Laravel/CodeIgniter.
4. 2+ PostgreSQL experience.
6. 2+ years CSS.
7. Must know the PSR-2 coding style guide/standard.
8. Must know how to use Git.
9. Big project (150+ tables) work experience.
10. Should be able to create an app from ground app.
11. Previous experience in developing an SaaS software is a plus.
This document is confidential.
12. Work with the IT Manager to implement the latest internet security standard and functions
across our organisation’s web and mobile applications.
14. Gather and analyze data for reporting and prepare for technical documentations.
15. Perform unit, functional, and integration tests, and resolve trouble tickets.
17. Good communication skills both oral and verbal.
18. Conscious of project timelines, with good time management skills, and is able to consistently
19. Ability to multi-task.
20. Participate in design discussions, reviews, and meetings.
21. Pro-active, high-attention to detail, professional, and time-conscious.
22. Collaborative – integrates information across the company
23. High level of integrity, confidentiality, & accountability.
24. Available to work between 7AM and 4PM, Philippine time.
25. Always willing to learn and to be mentored.
26. Is willing to do a preliminary test with us as part of the screening process.
**There is a test that needs to be completed after the first interview.
**Feel free to let us know if you are available for 20,30, or 40 hours per week.
**The salary is negotiable but your qualifications, experience, and time availability (previous item) are our top considerations so this is going to be finalised as we progress through the hiring process.
**Any questions about this role may be sent to