20,000 - 25,000
Sep 02, 2019
*Applicants MUST be based in the Philippines. Preferable Davao City but all are welcome to apply.
Award winning Cloud Technology Consulting firm based in Sydney Australia is looking for a Content Writer. We have been operating in Sydney, Australia for 10+ years and have a strong industry presence and are looking to work with someone with a strong understanding of current trends around cloud computing and small business. We also have a well-established Philippines-based team.
We are a technology-forward business and interest in tech and cloud-based IT business systems (especially Google Apps for Work/G Suite) etc. is essential. We are seeking a content writer that will work directly with our director and marketing coordinator.
You will be tasked to write content on varied technologies (file storage, cloud
Key responsibilities will Be:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Regularly produce various content types, including
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Coordinate and Choose content to produce.
Prior experience required for this role (you will be asked to substantiate this):
- Strong ability to work autonomously and to be self-resourceful
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing
It will be extremely advantageous for you to have an interest and experience in:
- Working in the cloud (i.e. working in the browser) and how that is changing business
- Small businesses (i.e. up 1-30 employees)
- Google Technology (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive etc.)
The current role will be full-time/part time primarily during Australian business hours (however we allow flexible work) and we are looking to build a relationship with someone who can help our business succeed over a long term.
Applicants MUST SUBMIT APPLICATION VIA THIS FORM to be considered: