Oct 22, 2019
NorthernStar is a growing MSP who a primarily based in Twickenham and have locations in, Central London, San Fran, NY, Singapore, Paris, and Brussels.
The Project engineer is responsible for providing remote Project delivery and ticket escalation for NorthernStar clients.
Essential Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Mac OS
• Administration of Microsoft Azure
• Administration of Microsoft Active Directory
• Administration of Office 365 (with AD Connect and without)
• Timekeeping and time logging
• Qualification in Office 365 (70-347 OR 70- 346)
Desirable Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Virtual Technology (VMware vSphere, Hyper-V
• Knowledge of monitoring systems
• Knowledge of PSA tools (Autotask, Service Now)
• Knowledge of RMM tools (CentraStage / Datto)
• Knowledge of online documentation (ITGlue)
• Ability to identify possible sales opportunities.
• Account management skills
• Prince 2
Qualifications and experience
• Experience working in an MSP delivering projects
• A logical approach to problem-solving
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Customer service & communication skills
• Adaptable/ can do attitude
• Progression path
• Remote working (required)
NorthernStar is the perfect company for anyone who is wishing progress within their IT career and wants to join a fast paced, growing company.
The person applying for the role needs to have the ability to work unsupervised. The projects given to the person may need to require a certain level of research in order to be able to deliver the project to a high standard. Typical projects will likely involve but not limited to Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Server, Active directory, MFA.