May 21, 2019
Ultramax Systems is seeking a highly organised individual with good communication, excellent graphic design skills, web designer who has strong corporate branding experience.
Ultramax is one of the world’s leading filtration companies based in Perth Western Australia. Operating on a large scale, you will become a central part of our sales & marketing team.
Digital graphics and marketing: online store, homepage, sign off all copy that is used for marketing from product descriptions through to
Website: conceptualise and oversee web design and content.
Producer of content for websites, scripts, SEO initiatives, articles, brochures, advertising material, social media posts and reports.
• Databases develop and maintain
• Marketing Program
• Website & Online Store development and maintenance
• 7 Catalogue Series, develop and maintain – graphics and data including pricing schedules
• Data Sheets, Brochures• Graphic sign making with vinyl plotter, label making, product label application
• Databases develop and maintain
• Corporate image
• Google Account and Adwords & assist SEO manager with updates
• Pricing Database develop and maintain
• Filter Product Database develop and maintain
• Filing and folder management
• Product branding
• Other graphic design roles
• Online: oversee the online store to ensure it's maintained, up to date, accurate and that customer service is being maintained.
• Writing for websites, advertising and marketing material.
• Devising advertising/content marketing strategies
• Design, layout and production management of print, digital, outdoor, exhibit and display materials.
• Consults with team and client to identify creative needs, budget constraints, and reasonable project deadlines.
• Develops creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives
• Conceptualises and produces marketing and communications materials for print, online, and other mediums with a unified look and feel for a variety of informational, promotional and advertising projects.
• Plans, monitors and tracks production of multiple projects to ensure proper and timely completion; recruits and manages outside vendors to meet production deadlines.
• Database: maintain and increase database. Make sure the database is segmented so EDMs can go to correct database.
• Quoting and budgets: accurate costings and approvals, delivery within timeframes and staying within budgets
• Marketing calendar: create and manage the calendar on a weekly basis.
• Evaluation: track and evaluate all marketing activity online and in house.
• Responsible for managing own print jobs including ensuring they are sent out with enough time and liaise with all stores to ensure they are put up in the correct manner
Expert knowledge of entire Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign; Experience with Adobe After Effects & video editing (a plus). Functional knowledge of web design programs such as Big Commerce, Flash, HTML, Actionscript & Drupal, DHTML CSS,& Web Content Management systems.
At least 3 years' experience in print, web design, eCommerce, eCommerce Marketing and Management, from concept to completion
Proven: - track record with examples of completed work, ability to work to tight deadlines.
Permanent, office-based full-time position.