May 19, 2019
EcomHeights is fun & e-commerce company that's growing fast!
We’re looking for an amazing Paid Traffic Ads Manager to join our team and manage Amazon traffics Ads and outside traffic Campaigns for us.
You have a chance to join a FUN team that's making great things with paid traffic.
You'll learn the ins and outs of paid traffic (We will provide all training required) Amazon PPC, Google Ads, Bing ads, FB ads and many more – slowly, you'll be able to master them all.
Here are your responsibilities:
- Manage Amazon PPC campaigns (using advanced advertising strategies)
- Create and manage A/B testing
- Create Market & Keyword research
- Manage paid traffic ads from different platforms such as Google, Bing and many more.
- Run Reports, analyze traffic and reach conclusions accordingly
- Use your time management skills to stay on top of assigned tasks.
Who are we looking for?
- You must have a high level of attention to details.
- Tech-oriented - while you won't need to do any type of coding, being tech-savvy is a great advantage.
- Fluent English is a must as well.
- Must have a fast, stable and reliable internet connection
- You MUST be autodidact - while we'll be providing in-depth training, the world of advertising is dynamic and there're new things to learn all the time.
- A+ PLAYERS: We don’t need you to be an Amazon PPC Magician (just yet), but I do expect you to consider yourself an A+ PLAYER that is willing to give this an A+ EFFORT. Provided you can give me the effort, I’ll give you the expertise.
- Fluent English.
- Be given massive responsibility but ALSO massive freedom to work!
- Monday-Friday, 8.5 Hours/day including 1 hour of paid break.
- 1-2 hours during weekends.
- For every month you work for us, you'll get 1/2 sick day, and 0.75 vacation day (it sums up with the months)
- Religious holidays are either paid vacation or half day work (depending on the holiday).
Looking forward to reading your application.