May 10, 2019
We are a fast-growing digital agency based in Melbourne, Australia. We are looking for someone who has skills and experience in designing and building WordPress websites for services-based and ecommerce business.
1. Able to build prototypes and great-looking websites based on the client’s requirements
2. Ability to work fast
3. Have a very good attention to detail and use common sense at all times
4. Must be committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy
5. Have an excellent communication skill (can listen to requirements and able to give recommendations)
1. Excellent understanding of WordPress platform
3. Experience building user interfaces for websites
4. Experience in building Ecommerce websites using WooCommerce
5. Understanding of SSL certificate implementation
6. Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
7. Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
8. Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
9. Experience in crafting and editing custom themes/plug-ins
10. Understanding of Cpanel for hosting and
11. Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred)
12. Basic understanding of website SEO structure (preferred)
This is a project-based role with a prospect of full-time employment in the future.
1. Please include the title of the most recent video game you played & the word “Yarra” in the subject of the
2. List 2 of Ecommerce and 2 of service-based websites you’ve built.
3. Let us know your >
4. Send your resume to
5. Application Due Date: Sunday 26 May 2019 – 6pm (Melbourne, Australia Time)
• Web Development
- Wordpress Development
- Content Management
- Ecommerce / Shopping Carts
• Graphics & Multimedia
- Web page Design