May 06, 2019
We are searching for an animation intern this summer to join the ranks at Animation Explainers or June to August 2019. We are a creative agency based in Ireland and Canada and have been in operation for two years working mostly B2B with companies around the world on animation videos. We have been growing nicely since our inception in 2016 and need a talented, committed animator to join us in our pursuit of awesome video content.
Think you are up to the task?
Are you looking to get a step ahead of the rest and embark on an international internship within the animation industry?
Look no further than Animation Explainers!
What our team needs from you:
- Punctual and communicative.
- Very fast internet.
- Own access to a laptop and a quiet space to take
- A good level of Adobe training after effects.
- Be able to take on board feedback.
- Thinking outside of the box and creatively minded.
- Good execution of revisions.
- Must have a keen eye and taste for good design and visual work
- Be able to mix voiceovers and music onto our animation projects.
- Able to meet strict deadlines on projects.
- Good level of English.
Technical Requirements for the job:
- Experience in using Adobe After Effects for animation.
- Experience in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to edit illustrations and assets.
- Experience in exporting videos using Adobe Media Encoder.
- Be able to edit/use existing assets, templates, plugins and presets using the softwares mentioned above.
What you will receive from us:
- 500 Dollars per month start with a possible full time position starting September 2019.
- Roll begins mid/end of May.
- Training and engagement with our Chief Animation Officer on a daily basis, our CMO and Sale director.
- Full time position working Philippines time 4pm until 12am midnight Monday to Friday.
- Working via
- You will receive all characters, transitions, voiceovers and direction from our team in Dublin to execute every project to the highest standards.
- In your subject line write 'Animation Explainers Rocks' if you want to apply to prove you have read the whole post.
- Working with our clients based around the world, UK, Canada, USA and further afield.
So are you the guy/girl for the job? Do you want a rewarding/creative career in the animation industry?
Let us know why in less than 400 words and include your CV and proof of works. Looking forward to hearing from you and best of luck in the process!