Feb 11, 2020
We are looking for a Wordpress / Squarespace Website Webmaster and SEO expert to manage all website changes, updates, all search engine optimization for one of our clients.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as plugupdates, back-ups, misc website issues, content strategy, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field