Attractive, negotiable depending upon Skills & Experience
Mar 06, 2014
Our IT Services company is looking for a talented Graphic and Web Designer, preferably with some video editing skills to join our successful Australian company.
- Long term position
- Annual bonus for performance
- Friendly, respectful working environment
- Salary is attractive, and depends on your qualifications, skills & experience
In this role you will play a pivotal part of the creative process and will be the creative talent behind all 'visual materials' representing our extensive catalogue of services and products, in both web and print.
Working closely with the Manager, you will create work that is creative, appealing and in keeping with this company's image and values, from concept through to execution.
You should have:
• A minimum of four years experience in both graphic and web design
• A self-starter, with a keen eye for detail
• Confident in all areas of design; brochures, packaging, marketing materials, merchandise etc.
• Efficient multi-tasker who thrives on rolling up their sleeves and being heavily involved in all areas of creativity
• An excellent level of English communication
• Ability to adhere to already established brand guidelines and project deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously
• A sound knowledge of design programs; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Display initiative and a willingness to assist in admin duties when required
• Some Video Editing experience is desirable
Deliverables include corporate identity, brand development, branding guidelines, company profiles, capability statements, annual reports, corporate publications, newsletters, brochures, flyers, press advertising, signage, websites and email campaigns.
The position will commence be either full time OR half-time (Ideally full time but it will depend on your range of skills)
Please submit your cover letter, Resume/CV and portfolio samples in PDF format (limit to 10mb please).