Apr 11, 2019
Australia's largest credit card comparison website Credit Card Compare (
We are looking for someone who is a top performer and a creative thinker. You’ll be highly tenacious, focused and have a creative flair and passion for content creation.
This is a part-time contract role initially for 25 hours per week based in the Philippines.
What does the role entail?
- Create and manage the execution of visual content.
- Knowledge in photo editing, photography, video production, video editing, graphic design, GIFs, cinemagraphs.
- Manage the upload of organic content on our Instagram,
- Work with marketing team to produce visual elements to support written content (blog, newsletters, EDM etc).
- Basic web design (HTML, CSS, UI, UX) a bonus.
What you need
- Design software knowledge (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop essential, Sketch,)
- Video editing software experience (Adobe Creative Suite - Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop).
- Track record of execution, meeting deadlines, and getting stuff done
- A portfolio of successful content
- Must have own laptop and access to high-speed internet
- Excellent communications skills
- Tertiary or vocational qualifications in media production, social media, graphic design or video production.
Sound like you? Hit that APPLY button!
In your application please include:
- Short covering letter
- Copy of your CV
- Portfolio of content examples
About Credit Card Compare
Credit Card Compare is Australia's largest comparison site designed exclusively to help Australian consumers compare, research, and apply for credit cards. We help millions of Australians confidently select the most suitable credit card for their lifestyle and financial needs.
Founded in 2008 by brothers David and Andrew Boyd, Credit Card Compare remains independently co-owned by the two original founders to this