Apr 02, 2019
The Developer will report to IT Manager.
Our company works with Health care professionals from all over the world and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain software, in-house hardware and network systems. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our clients, and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop and implement new software programs
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Design and update software database
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required
• Hands on Experience in developing Oracle applications.
• Strong designing, development and trouble shooting skills.
• Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, and Reports).
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
• Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to detail