Depending on Experiences
May 03, 2014
Our company, Sprint Media Design an advertising agency offering top-notch advertisement and promotional services, is looking for a web designer primarily responsible for the design development, solutions, layout and coding of a website that has high visual impact. Involved with the technical and graphical aspects, maintenance and update of a website.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. Able to provide creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet client’s goals and objectives. Designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities.
Typical activities include:
• Interpret and develop creative concepts and ideas suitable to client’s needs
• Create design briefly by gathering all necessary information and data through research
• Redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
• Work with a wide range of media
• Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs
• Create interactive design
• Create Web pages that are clear and easy to navigate on personal computer screens and on the smaller screens of mobile devices
• Responsible for coding the designs and creating web content that is ready for publishing
• Work as part of a team with illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• Requires strong graphic design skills
• Must be proficient in using web design software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver and the like
• Excellent understanding of HTML and CSS techniques and must be familiar with database technologies, including PHP and MySQL
What are you waiting for? Just send us your resume to
to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org using WEBSITE DESIGNER as the subject.