Mar 17, 2019
Our team is currently looking for a Unity developer to come onboard and help us developer a game we're building. We're currently in the alpha stages of development, and are looking to augment our development with an experienced individual
- Be able to work part-time or full-time
- Be able to work during Australian business hours
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Unity3D experience (in C#), with portfolio items to demonstrate their ability
- Strong code documentation skills
- Familiarity with integrating 3rd party tools, code, and assets for Unity3D
Nice to Haves:
- Experience developing multiplayer games would be a bonus
- Experience developing games that utilize an online database for storing user progress would be a bonus
- Experience writing shaders in Unity3D (and being able to take GLSL shaders etc and integrating them into Unity3D), would be a bonus.
If the above sounds like you, please submit your CV/Resume, along with example portfolio items, we want to hear from you! To prove you've read our requirements in full, please begin your response with the phrase 'Yes, Minister'. Additionally, there will be a video based interview for chosen applicants, so please be sure you'll be able to conduct one.