Apr 30, 2019
**Come work with TOP NOTCH Family Owned business whose seeking for a Store Manager and Customer Service Manager. We want to see you personally grow and succeed!
We are looking to create a number of private label ecommerce brands to sell on various online marketplaces with a major focus on Shopify/Clikfunnels/Amazon store in sales volume and tickets and monitoring/managing all the KPI's, Marketing and Customer service.
*Mastery of the Shopify, Cllickfunnels, Amazon Seller, ZenDesk, Klavio, Shopify, Shipstation, Manny Chat,
*Full understanding of
*Experience with other channels such as ebay, amazon, aliexpress, etc.
*Experience with product promotion and management across multiple e-commerce platforms
*Experience managing a team of VA’s
*Excellent project management skills.
*Excellent communication skills.
*Conduct new product research for all e-commerce channels.
*Monitor ongoing data analytics to measure marketing/promotional ROI and sales performance against goals/KPIs.
*Create and execute marketing programs, activation plans, and use digital media to help meet sales objectives.
*Management of the Shopify / Amazon stores
*Creating and implementing an aggressive pricing strategy.
*Plan and execute sales and promotions.
*Management of company budget and regular revenue reporting.
*Efficiently use project management tools like trello or Microsoft Tools.
*Analyze customer insights and make changes to our stores to improve the customer journey in a way that converts shoppers (awareness) into buyers (trial).
*Reply to customer
*Fulfillment of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
*Respond to seller feedback/reviews.
*Resolve customer complaints via phone,
Our ideal candidate needs to have experience scaling successful private label ecommerce brand/store from the ground up and has a deep understanding of the actual process behind this. This teammate needs to be proficient in documentation management/record maintenance to ensure accuracy and confidentiality and strong computer proficiency. Have well developed verbal and written communication skills. Accurate typing speed while communicating with clients/customers. Very organized, extremely proficient and comfortable under pressure. Is also excellent at maintaining a working knowledge of all company products, promotions and updates. Thorough at addressing customer inquiries / requests concerning all products and making recommendations to help customers make the best choices. Ask probing questions, build strong rapport, up sell and close sales in a timely fashion.
Other skills include but not limited to:
- Reach out to customers and verify information.
Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for contacting.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Advise on company information.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when customer has product malfunction questions.
- Perform over the phone assistance with product setup.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation. (customer retention)
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS BEFORE APPLYING:
1. Record 30-second video or audio:
- Introduce yourself
- What experience do you have?
- How long have you done it for?
- Why should we hire you?
2. Add us on
3. Send us your video + resume
- Please put "WIN" in the first sentence of your application so we know you know how to follow directions.