50,000 to 150,000+ negotiable + benefits (13th month, etc.)
Jun 27, 2022
Why should you join us? Here is what our tea
This is a full-time home-based job, with a salary from 50,000 to 150,000 based on skills & experience, and benefits.
*** PLEASE read "How to apply". Incomplete applications will not be considered. ***
We are looking for full-stack developers / software engineers to join our awesome development team! As a full-stack developer, you will be a key tea
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with MySQL and relational databases
- Experience with React or React Native
- Be a true full-stack web developer (can build a full web app and API servers from scratch)
- Owner mentality: you are self-motivated, set your own goals & deliver results working independently
- Work hours: ideally EST (Washington, DC) but can be adjusted for the right candidate
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience with AWS, react-native-web, Koajs framework, Apollo GraphQL
CareLuLu is on a mission to help improve access to safe, affordable, quality child care and early education. We help parents find the right child care or preschool program, by providing all the information in one place (photos, openings, cost, verified reviews, etc.) CareLuLu also helps child care programs grow their business while saving time for what truly matters: children!
Compensation / Benefits:
• 13th month and possibility of HMO with tenure
• Flexible work-from-home setting (no more commute!)
• Competitive salary (50,000 to 150,000+, negotiable based on skills and experience)
• Flexible and understanding team when it comes to time-off, family emergencies, etc.
• Team gatherings/events (e.g. buffet dinners) + annual team retreat for a few days in a nice villa!
We are looking for long-term tea
How to apply
1) how you heard about us and why you want to join CareLuLu?
2) why you will be awesome in this role and why we absolutely need YOU over everybody else
3) include links to your social profiles (Github, LinkedIn,
4) complete this small challenge:
5) Bonus: like and follow us (www.
Once we receive your complete application, we will contact you by
Looking forward to hearing from you! :)