Negotiable depending on experience
Aug 26, 2013
Marketecture is a fast-growing software company, seeking highly motivated, hardworking individuals to join our Technical Implementation Team. The ideal candidate will have a sound technical background, exhibit strong verbal/written communications skills, and be outgoing and able to engage with others in a positive manner.
Our fast growth comes from the many partnerships we have obtained both locally and nationally, including such companies as Dell, Paychex, Small Business Expo, etc. and Marketecture is quickly emerging as the de facto partner for Fortune 500 companies who provide online business resources to today’s local businesses.
The Website Technician's primary responsibility is to help assemble and launch new customer website orders. Tasks range from product and content upload, graphics and theme creation/modification, and testing finished sites. We are looking for someone with the technical/coding background who also has a fun creative side that can be seen in their work.
• HTML and CSS experience is required
• Prior experience building/editing websites on platforms such as Wordpress, Zencart, Volusion, 1 and 1, Big Commerce, etc.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
• Experience with hardware and software issues
• Proficient in Internet related applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office esp. Excel
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to type 40-60 wpm
• Detail oriented and understands latest web design practices.
• Reads and fulfills work orders, to complete projects
• Work with team members to design, build, and manage quality websites
• Add content to website templates
• Edits images to match design requirements
• Uses CSS styling to manipulate templates
• Recommend process improvements
• Other duties as assigned.