Salary + Performance Bonus paid weekly via Transferwise.
Sep 16, 2019
U.S. based technology company is seeking a
We are a fast-growing software-oriented company looking for a talented, self-motivated individual who can work remotely to join our programming team with the following skills:
•Three years + experience in
•Two years + experience in Entity Framework V5 creating, modifying, and manipulating data objects using LINQ queries and industry-standard data access techniques
•Demonstrated experience with coding in MVC technology such as routing, controllers, action methods, view models, data validation, filters, attributes, and data model manipulation
•Familiarity and prior practice in
•Expertise in development using coding design patterns, code refactoring, and unit testing
•Prior experience working in an Agile scrum development methodology with a project management and/or version control software package such as Team Foundation Server 2015
•An ability to troubleshoot functional and layout issues
•Self-driven attention to detail and willingness to learn new systems
•Openness to reprioritize and adapt workflow in a fast-paced environment
•Good English speaking skills (any US or neutral accent) with professional phone demeanor
•Proactively report on progress and raise any issues affecting ability to complete work
•Actively seek opportunities to engage with others and to take on additional tasks and responsibilities, which includes attending regularly scheduled online team meetings
•Must also demonstrate a general understanding of core User Experience principles, philosophies, and methodologies
Working environment must include:
• Home office or working space with minimal background disturbance
• High-speed, stable internet connection (such as DSL)
• Reliable laptop or desktop computer equipped with Microsoft Office and/or OpenOffice
• High-quality, background noise minimizing headset & microphone
If interested in this position, please reply with your resume and response to the following questions:
1) If selected to join our team, what date would you be available to begin working?
2) What are your weekly compensation requirements for full time work?
3) Provide details as to the hardware specs and software applications available for your use.
4) Provide type, upload and download speed of your home internet