$200-$350 a month
May 26, 2010
An exciting opportunity that can turn into a career for the right candidate.
Information publishing company needs an enthusiastic person to build a
number of niche specific web sites to be advertised via Google Adwords
and other online sources.
This will grow into many, many other areas and for the right person be
a long term position.
Training is included.
You must have your own computer and high-speed Internet access.
You need these basic skills to qualify for this exciting position:
- Experience in building simple websites.
- Basic HTML experience.
- Basic typing and computer skills. Must know Micorosoft office.
- Experience with Google Adwords preferable.
- Experience with Facebook ads preferable.
- Experience browsing the web and doing online research.
- Good grammar and spelling skills.
- Writing and editing skills.
- Graphic and design skills highly preferable.
- Experience building blogs, facebook pages, squidoo lenses highly
preferable (but not essential).
- Experience of video marketing (in particular Traffic Geyser)
preferable but not essential.
Training will be provided and the right candidate will get to improve
and increase their skills and assuming these basic skills are present,
you'll gain additional training in all areas of online marketing.
This is an extremely rewarding position for someone who loves to
learn, has a passion for details and is excited by the thought of
Internet marketing and production. It's an opportunity to learn
extremely valuable skills that can turn into a career.
The ideal candidate has these qualities:
- Good speaking voice
- Ability to select and edit pictures or photographs
- Some video experience
- Willingness to learn new software
- Highly organized
- Wants to work hard
- Even-tempered / no attitude
- Ability to follow directions and take notes
- Outstanding listener, pays attention to details
- Quick learner, wants to study and learn new skills continually
- Executes tasks without being micromanaged
- Following instructions, managing details and completing tasks
- Listening to, watching and learning audio and video programs
- Doing online keyword research
- Creating basic scripts
- Turning pictures into videos
- Submitting videos online
- Checking and reporting results
- your home or office
- Anticipated 15-40 hours per week initially, growing into full-time
SMOKERS, DRUG-USERS, WHINERS, COMPLAINERS AND MALCONTENTS NEED NOT APPLY
5 reasons why you think you’ll be great for this position.
Include any related experience and results you have received,
especially if you have prior Internet marketing experience.
The position will be on a one week trial to begin.
First week will be paid based on successful results and longer term