Depend on Experience
Jun 13, 2010
We need someone who is experienced in copywriting and web design, a knowledge of seo and link building is an advantage. We have approximately 70 websites that need to be built at the moment with more coming in daily, mainly for affiliate marketing so if you do not have experience with this you will need to learn.
The websites can be built in Wordpress although some client websites need to be built with stand alone web design software so you will need to know or be able to learn a new application.
You will need to be fluent in English and able to produce good, relevant copy, you will also need to be able to set up wordpress blogs and keep them up to date with regular posts on a variety of topics.
We would like someone who is able to offer a point of view and become part of a winning team. This is a job that will entail you to work fast and effectively, and produce timely results.
For the right person with a willingness to excel at this job there will be bonuses and timely pay reviews.
Webmaster Job Description
• The Webmaster implements web pages, maintains content and oversees day-to-day management of the companies website’s, and assures quality and filing integrity of web pages.
• As Web Designer you will be responsible for designing and creating clients websites, and uploading them to servers within the agreed time period.
• You will perform Search Engine Optimisation tasks on clients websites, this will include: content creation / editing to a high standard, link building campaign set-up for the company and clients websites, Meta & Alt tag creation, fix any HTML coding issues within company or clients websites.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the design of company web pages, including images and functionality mainly using Wordpress.
• To research, create and develop content for a variety of websites.
• To monitor web server and site technical performance.
• Implementing search engine optimisation strategies for the companies and clients websites.
• The set-up and implementation of social media campaigns for company and clients websites.
• Promoting the company and clients websites online to increase prominence within their web community where possible.
• Circulate efficient and accurate reporting, detailing results of each web marketing campaign and possible improvement.
• Advise Director on the improvement, results, competition and new direction in technology to assist with marketing of the brand.
• Maximise online affiliate opportunities and revenue generation for the brand (with the possibility of widening affiliate advertising schemes)
Duties that would be an Advantage to have Knowledge in but not Essential
• Source and manage new revenue generating online marketing opportunities.
• Perform quality control for third party content on the company website.
• The Set-up and Management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns to achieve optimum ROI (Return On Investment) for active search terms for each of the major search engines.
• Ensure regular communication and email contact with affiliates and act as main point of contact.
Skills / Attributes Required
• Proven website management experience.
• You will have strong web design skills using Wordpress.
• The ability to research and write unique content on a variety of different subjects.
• A good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques.
• The ability to set-up and maintain social media campaigns on varied subjects.
• A flexible attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Must be creative and innovative in updating and improving the company websites.
• The ability to learn new skills as required.
Skills / Attributes that would be an Advantage to have Knowledge in but not Essential
• Experience of running and evaluating online marketing campaigns, which will include the management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns.
• Good knowledge of Dreamweaver
• Good programming skills