Php30,000++ per month (can increase, depends on experience)
Aug 04, 2020
We are Australia-based consultants who assist companies in the software industry with their technical writing. Our aim is to make our technical writing clear, understandable, and informative.
Excellent work deserves to be pleasurable to read and easily understood.
Our company is looking for a full-time Technical Writer with knowledge and experience in the software industry (have done basic, hands-on software development) to join our team. You will be working from home, collaborating with our onshore team.
The role will primarily be writing technical reports. The content material will be based on the information given by clients and from your own research. There might be instances that you need to listen to the raw file to ensure that the information you will collect is accurate.
You will be working directly for a director of the company and be provided comprehensive training about the company's technical writing process. This role will suit a fast learner who is able to grasp new technologies quickly.
* Excellent written English skills
* Hands-on basic Software Development experience is REQUIRED (ie: JAVA, .net, etc.)
* Passion for writing is NECESSARY
* At least 2 years experience working in software or writing role
* Experience in writing reports
* Ability to work independently
* A keen ability to learn and try new things
* Must provide own computer equipment and internet connection.
* Internet connection must be at least 2 mbps (can do
* Academic writing experience is a plus
SALARY, BENEFITS, AND SHIFT:
* Salary package is Php30,000++ per month (depends on experience)
* 13-month pay
* 20 days paid annual leave (accrued)
* 5 days of sick leave (accrued)
* HMO with 2 dependents
* SSS, HDMF, Philhealth and etc
* Observes Philippine holidays
* Flexible daytime (Philippine) work hours.
* Full-time EMPLOYMENT position
* WORK FROM HOME
***Applicant must be residing and legal to work in the Philippines***
To apply, please go to this link: