Full time and part time
Negotiable dependent on skills and experience.
Nov 22, 2012
Our established football/soccer online magazine is looking to hire a number of content writers. We have both full time and part time positions available.
The positions are long term and we are looking for conscientious hard working writers with good all round skills.
What we're looking for:
- An excellent standard of written English. A degree in this area would be an advantage. We use British English and you must be able to adapt your style if required.
- Excellent writing and rewriting skills. Able to rewrite news stories from approved sources to present them in a fresh and original manner, as well as writing copy from scratch.
- An interest in and knowledge of European/English football and willingness to keep up to date with it.
- Knowledge of WordPress and basic html skills would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SEO and its requirements for content/headline writing would be an advantage.
We'll also need you to have:
- A willingess to work some hours to suit the UK/European time zone.
- A modern computer with a reliable internet connection.
What you'll get:
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work in the football media industry.
- Full training and career development.
- Excellent scope to progress within the company.
Please send your resume/CV along with a covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role. Also detail the hours you are available for, in UK time.
We will contact applicants we are interested in and you will be required to undertake a test, an interview, as well as providing references if selected.