13000P per month
May 14, 2010
Job Specs for VA/Web Development Role
JohnDetlefs.com runs several businesses and websites and is now looking for someone to do Virtual Assistant / Web Development work for the next year.
The position will require any VA work needed (Researching, sending invoices etc) and will also require you to be able to code CSS, and you will need experience in Wordpress (Using the Thesis Theme).
Your pay will be P6000 per fortnight (P13000 per month).
If successful you will be trialled for 1 month and will be paid weekly. Once we’re happy with your work you will be employed full time.
The role is 40 hours per week, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (Philippine time) and you will be expected to be contactable on Skype during this time.
Research for any projects that may be up and coming.
• Doing research using major search engines.
• Compiling information into word document.
• If necessary, turning information into article.
Web mock-up design using Photoshop.
• Turn concept (either images or hand drawn) into .psd
• Review mock-up with me
• Make changes as necessary.
Design of Banner or Buttons in Photoshop
• Using description or hand drawn image create button image
• Using images supplied and hand drawn layout, create banner image.
Convert .psd file into Website using Wordpress (Thesis Theme)
• Install Wordpress onto domain.
• Install Thesis Theme into wordpress
• Install plugins as necessary
• Convert .psd mock-up into functional site using CSS
• Install flash video software (jw player) as necessary.
Install and Set Up Aweber Accounts
• Set up Aweber account (basic list)
• Create form according to .psd mock-up
• Install form onto website
VA work as required
• Sending invoices to clients
• Keeping track of invoices
The work is not difficult, and we have systems for most things. We will give full training for anything that you’re not too sure about.
Each day you will be given tasks to do in the morning, and will log your progress using basecamphq (full training will be given)
Good English skills (Written and Spoken) are a must!
If this sounds like you, please contact John on email@example.com