May 10, 2010
Be a part of an exciting team of talented individuals! If you are exceptionally creative, generating ideas and able to execute and produce great results for the web, then join our team!
2. Excellent Design Skills – You will need to be proficient in Photoshop and Flash
3. Web 2.0 knowledge
4. Advanced WordPress knowledge - You will need to know how to develop custom themes, plugins, and widgets from Photoshop designs.
5. Intermediate knowledge of Flash and Actionscripts 2/3.0. (preferred
6. Must have proficient English writing and speaking experience.
You need to have LOTS OF CREATIVITY, INITIATIVE, GREAT ATTITUDE and PASSION.
I need answers to these questions, please
1. Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
2. Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
3. Do you have Skype wtih mic (this is how we will communicate other than email)?
Our company is based out of the U.S. in Los Angeles. We offer generous wages, paid holidays (Philippine holidays) and the traditional 13th month bonus, a monthly pay schedule, and training opportunities.
We are seeking someone immediately and require full time 40 hour work week. The job requires daily communication via email or Skype and you must be available during some U.S. business hours. You must have your own computer and reliable internet service with headphone for online meetings.
If you think this position excites you, send us your resume, and your portfolio (including works demonstrating skills in PHP/CSS, Wordpress blogs, Logo Designs, Videos, Flash).