part time (25 hrs/week)
May 09, 2010
Easisell is a Digital Marketing business based in the UK. We provide our customers with search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, website design, blog installation and professional brand identity design.
Our core business values are:
By being reliable, sincere and trustworthy in everything we do we treat others how we would like to be treat - with respect.
We are driven, motivated and determined to deliver the best services and customer care we can, so that our own customers will serve as our representatives and sales people.
We excel in communication with our customers, partners and colleagues by hearing what they have to say and responding thoughtfully and appropriately. INSIGHT &
We practice continuous improvement in everything we do, so that our business expands, our products and services improve and our customers are happier.
It is very important that we work with people who RESONATE with these core values as they are the lifeblood of our business!
Furthermore we have specific ability and experience requirements. Are you:
* Experienced in HTML and CSS?
* Able to install Wordpress from scratch, use CPanel (add domains, subdomains, email forwarders, backups, restores, etc), use MySQL to add databases, manage domains through registrars?
* Do you have a computer that is capable of editing and exporting video along with the software needed to do so? (Adobe Premiere/Final Cut/Sony Vegas etc.)
* Do you know how to use Microsoft Office?
* Do you learn quickly through written and visual materials (articles, video)
* Are you reliable, trustworthy, organized and conscientious and do you give your best in everything you do?
* Do you have fantastic communication skills and are you able to speak English fluently?
* Do you carry out and execute tasks effectively and efficiently? Are youn able to follow instructions well, while at the same time able to use your common sense and creativity?
* When you encounter personal problems at home or or professional problems with the work you are given, are you able to have the courage to approach your employer about them immediately without hesitation?
If we just described you above, then please email us now with your CV, portfolio and a cover letter telling us why exactly why we'd be foolish to not hire you! :)
APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE will not be considered.
APPLICANTS are subject to probation for their first month.
Please review your capacity before applying for this job.