Mar 02, 2012
Are you interested in a cool job that rewards you the based on work performance and results?
If this sounds interesting we have a position open for a virtual assistant.
For the most part the job will involve being the main channel of communication with the rest of the team.
Other tasks include getting timely information to the other team and giving out tasks and checking work of the team.
You must have excellent writing skills and have exceptional grammar as you would be required to correct and proof read articles written by the team. There will also be times when you will be required to write some articles and maybe some spinning too. You will also have to check their articles in Copyscape.
Having SEO/ linkbuilding skills is a big plus as you will need to monitor the work of the SEO team and maybe have to step in from time to time to cover workers.
Having a knowledge of wordpress and how to upload articles, insert images and fill in on-page SEO is required as you would have to upload articles on a daily basis.
other administrative duties include simple data entry and other basic administrative tasks.
Here are some other skills you MUST HAVE:
- Can spin articles
- Proficient with Google Docs
- Able to use and organise files using Dropbox
- Be able to create excel sheets documenting URLs.
- Can research and write articles on ANY topic
- Able to create policies and timesheets
- Able to work on tasks and monitor others.
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Able to create training documents
- Be able to be flexible to take on new tasks when called upon.
Some other criteria that's required:
- Has their own computer and highspeed Internet
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype, Yahoo and MSN messenger.
- Has a PayPal account.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily
be trained other skills.
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
This job is a strict 2pm to 10pm shift and you must be online and available at all times ready to answer team members questions and be ready to take instructions from superiors during these hours.
This is a great opportunity where you will be rewarded for the results and produce and how well you perform. There's plenty of opportunity for bonuses and chances to contribute.
If you're interested in this unique opportunity,
please do the following...
Send me an email and use a
Subject Line of "I'm a super VA"
Let me know why you think you'd be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won't be distracted.
Please also include links to as many examples
of your work that you can and any articles you have written. Also attach a resume.