Apr 21, 2017
Marketing VA Duties:
- Write/post unique marketing ads about rural land properties on various classified ads websites. (Daily)
- Write and send marketing emails to list of customers who opted-in. (Weekly)
- Respond to questions/inquiries that come in via phone, email, and instant messenger, concerning the properties. (Daily)
- Research answers to customer questions before involving the sales manager. (As-needed)
- Qualify interested buyers via a series of questions before involving the sales manager. (As-needed)
- Regular follow up via email and phone with interested buyers who have given permission to contact them. (Daily)
- Prepare closing documents electronically, review them with customer, and get the documents signed electronically. (As-needed)
- Communicate and coordinate with area photographers via phone and email to get photos of individual properties and surrounding areas to include in marketing ads. (As-needed)
- Prepare follow up emails and phone calls to customers concerning their recent purchase and ask for referrals and testimonials. (As-needed)
**There will be tutorial videos and one-on-one training with the owner to help get you familiar with the systems and processes. There are templates for most marketing ads and general guidelines for others, however you will be tasked with writing your own ads and improving the current marketing systems over time. There will be scripts to help guide you through answering questions about properties and for qualifying buyers before scheduling an appointment for them to speak with the sales manager. There will be weekly meetings with the owner to review progress and plan for the next week. Tasks will be assigned daily through a cloud based task management software. There will be a trial period during the first 30 days to make sure the position is a good fit for you and the company.
**Must have a reliable computer and internet connection.
**Must have reliable way to make and receive phone calls to and from the US.
**Strong written and verbal communication skills required, including proper English Grammar, Spelling, and Pronunciation.
**Friendly and positive attitude when speaking with customers over the phone required.
**Past experience working in real estate a plus!