Dec 28, 2011
Product Guide – Virtual Assistant
Product Guide is a British Company and it operates from offices in the UK and the Philippines. The company now serves over 2,000 customers in Europe. Product Guide serves the eBook Reader market.
Job Profile: Virtual Assistant – UK
- Be able to do online research on various topics
- Attention to detail when it comes to checking spelling mistakes for the site categories
- Deliver high quality tasks
- To assist the Project Manager
- Responsible for customer order processing
- To manage tasks from the begging to the end
- Responsible for customer email enquiries
- Online search for real estate prices and be able to save online searches in Excel
- Customer facing – good communicator, empathy, listening, flexible to different type of tasks and able to do multitasking
- Work management – Good execution ability, process driven, meticulous, well organised, committed, ability to prioritise, self-reliant, Results orientated.
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken
- Motivated individual with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and generate the desired results
- A confident individual
- Have good literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
- Salary depending on level and experience
- Top training (value of $ 10,000, which is the amount we have invested so far)
- Exposure to online promotion (article marketing, SEO)
- Early salary increase based on performance
- We observe all Philippine major holidays
- Good internet speed (minimum 1 Mbs)
- Being able to work 40 hours a week
- Committed only to this job
When applying for this job please send us:
1. A link or examples of the work that you have done
2. We are only looking for full timers, if you already have a job or planning to do 2 at the same time, this will not work out for this job, we are only interested in full times committed to this job only
3. Your location
4. Whether you have your own pc or not
5. Your working time requirements
6. Whether you have any children
7. Your salary requirements
Training for the job will be provided on a weekly basis.
How is Product Guide different?
Product Guide is a committed to its customers.
We have a great young team environment and we want to have fun while working!
We are passionate about our work and are always looking to make a difference.
Our mission at Product Guide is to serve our customers well.
The net result is happy customers and a rapidly growing business with ambition to become the best online retailer for eBook readers.
‘Energy and Persistence…….conquers all things’
Benjamin Franklin and a favourite quote of John Kearon’s
Examples of our current websites: