Oct 05, 2019
Hello -- my name is Chad from Seattle, Washington.
I own a Real Estate company called Century21 Northwest with over 100 Real Estate Agents and growing by 5-7 new Agents per month -- we are growing fast! I also have a Mortgage company called Prime Source Mortgage, where we help homeowners to get a new loans to purchase property. Both are located in beautiful Seattle, Washington close to the Canada border.
We are one of the leading real estate franchise in the USA and looking for an experienced, extraordinary person that would like to become an indispensable member of our team. You can do this job at the comfort of your own your home if you have a reliable internet connection, pc/laptop and headset.
RESPONSIBILITIES: We are looking for a full time REO Coordinator -- who will register our company for all government agencies and banks to receive REO assignments.
• Input ALL information about our company for every REO bank / government for the Northwest USA region
• Research ALL information about every REO bank / government for the Northwest USA region
• Uploads all Supplements to the sites for the company
• Coordinate with each Government / Agency / Bank making sure our information is correct
• Gather Additional Documents for Signatures – If needed
• Tracks / Coordinates any changes with all Government / Agency / Banks in the Northwest region
• Tracks / Coordinates Amendments to any all REO contracts
• Tracks / Coordinates all Cancellations and Expiration dates of REO Contracts the Active Book of Business
• 1 month before contracts Expire -- workup the extensions -- requesting extension
• After a contract has Expired -- email the Asset Managers / Agents to remind them to take our contract back to active again
•Must have prior REO Coordinator experience, minimum of 1 years
•Must be willing to work from 9am-6pm PST or 12am-9am MNL
•Will take charge of the client's portal accounts
•Must be fluent and experienced with real estate contracts, compliance and guidelines
•Strong administrative, communication and customer service skills
•Highly organized and a good problem solver
•Strict attention to detail
•Fluent with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant) -- Email Management
• English -- Speaking & Writing
• Customer Service & Admin Support / Email Support / Phone Support
• Professional Services
My amazing Recruitment Coordinator, Karl will be talking with you, and if that goes well -- you will be interviewing with myself or one of our managers. I’m the President of the company. We are looking to hire an experienced REO Coordinator soon.
Hope to hear from you soon,