Oct 26, 2011
We are looking for a full time content writer for SEO articles and website content for our website clients. Work from home or anywhere you like!
The job is full time, 40 hours per week. The hours can be flexible throughout the day as long as they are set and adhered to on a weekly basis. We will try to work with you on the times, but your preffered schedule is not guaranteed. You will need to work some of your hours between 9am - 6pm GMT so that we can skype or Google Chat daily. You will need a fast broadband connection as most of the work will be web based.
You must have exceptionally good written English comprehension, ability to turn out fast, human readable keyword optimised articles for various clients, excellent research, analysis and communication skills. You will be required to research and write articles from scratch and/or generate a unique content from various sources on the internet. You may also be required to write press releases.
Our current clients are in Real Estate, Automobiles, Designer Watches and Designer Kitchens to name a few. You must be able to write like an expert in those fields and many more.
Some training will be provided on the use of websites / article submission software. We are looking for someone who enjoys this work and with very good English skills.
If you prove yourself to be reliable and a good member of our team, you will have a long term position with future pay rises.
Very Good written English
Wordpress / Blogging experience
Own broadband fast Internet Connection
Desirable but not essential:
Content Spinning experience
Article submission experience
Send email with answers to the following questions:
1) What past experience do you have?
2) How do you rate your Written English?
(1=poor 5 = perfect)
3) How do you rate your Spoken English?
(1=poor 5 = perfect)
4) What is your current internet speed?
(Test it here: http://www.speedtest.net/) (Send a link to your test)
5) Do you have any Article Writing experience? Please elaborate:
6) Do you have any Article Submission experience? Please elaborate:
7) Do you have any Article Spinning
experience? Please elaborate:
8) Do you have any SEO experience? Please elaborate:
9) Do you have any Blogging Experience with Wordpress sites? Please elaborate:
10) What other skills or talent do you have that will help you qualify for this position?
11) What would be your full time working hours in relation to GMT?
12) When can you start?
13) What is your Skype ID?
(Required for verbal interview)
14) Please include the following:
a picture of yourself
a picture of your computer in its current location where you will be working
your recent CV
a 200 word mini article on buying new cars online with “cheap cars online” as the keywords.