Oct 16, 2011
Our growing company is looking for Project Manager
who can do managerial tasks well. It's not just the usual job.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy
contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts,
while they do their job.
We're basically looking for a talented, hard working
person that would like to become a valuable
member of our company. And you can do this job
completely from your home if you have a highspeed
Please apply if you have the following qualifications:
1. Preferably male or female 25 or over 25 yeards old.
2. Expert in SEO and have proven results in driving a lot of targeted traffic to websites.
3. Is knowledgeable in PPC and know about SEO software such as SenukeX.
4. Have over 5 years of managerial experience.
5. Must be able to work full time.
6. Is not at school.
7. Have proven managerial skills and know how to create sales for clients to give ROI.
8. Must know this strategy well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnPDOsSdpw
9. Must be able to write content and know how to spin articles. (Please attached sample articles for review)
10. Must have SEO softwares and own it. (To have an advantage in the position list all the softwares that you have.)
11. Must know how to use Google docs and shared every end of the shift the accomplishments of the day.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So I think this could be a wonderful opportunity
for you! Not only could you have an exciting job
but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do
a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for
it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for a
low salary and get all the work they can out of them.
We're much different! We know the success of our
company is based on the success of our team members,
and that's why we believe in creating a fun work
process and rewarding those that deserve it.
However, I do have to say that this job isn't for
everyone. We're really looking for that special
person that could become a 'super star'.
Someone who would love their job and love working
with our team.
Let me know why you think you'd be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won't be distracted.
Please also include links to as many examples
of your work that you can.
When I get your email reply I will immediately
send you more information about the job and
what we're looking for.
I look forward to possibly having you as a member
of our team!