Sep 13, 2011
We are a Canadian website design/development agency, specializing in CMS solutions. Our offices are based in Vancouver and our clients are from all over North America. We subcontract designers and developers from all around the world.
We're looking for a project manager to join our team. He will be tasked to serve as a contact point between our contractors and clients.
Although your main task consists mostly of communication duties, you are expected to be very knowledgable in technical aspects. For instance, you'll be tasked to setup FTP/MySQL accounts using cPanel or Webmin, analyzing clients' needs and determining the best technical solutions, etc. Although you shouldn't be expected to code, the ideal candidate would actually know how to execute the project himself if need be.
We're looking for someone who is/has...
- Excellent English, and superb communication skills
- Very quick to respond to e-mails.
- Very knowledgeable in technical aspects. Although you shouldn't be expected to code, you can actually go knee-deep if need be.
- Very familiar with the workings of a CMS like Wordpress or Drupal that you can setup and customize it yourself.
Other traits that would be given extra consideration...
- Knowledge in the workflow of building websites for clients a plus
- Experience in Basecamp is a plus
- Owning a smartphone is a plus
- Experienced in Photoshop
This is a full-time position with full-time pay. We won't track your hours, but we are firm believers of result-oriented work.
Please e-mail email@example.com with a brief 1-paragraph cover letter outlining why this position is for you. Please include links or screenshots to previous work you've done. Resumes are not required.
Everyone is welcome to apply. We will go through all applications.