Dec 21, 2016
Are you an OpenGL master? Then join our team! Our company is one of the industry leaders in the cloud video editing field.
- You'll be working on our cloud video editing engine, new exciting products, product updates (from our video editing engine to API related products depending), Integrations with third-party platforms and engineering technical support when needed.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer software or similar.
- Mid-Hight speed internet connection.
- Personal Computer.
- Great work ethic.
- Fast learner.
- English (Speaking and Writing).
- Team player.
More information on the platform will be provided should the applicant provide the required information below:
- Please provide examples of your work, if you built software/web app any screenshots. Please mention any notable skills you have used to complete a project.
This role would be for a full-time position. So we are clear, for the first month you would be paid 50% after 2 weeks and then the remaining 50% after another 2 weeks. From then you would be paid monthly.