Oct 08, 2016
**ENGLISH FLUENCY - IN BOTH WRITING AND SPEAKING - IS MANDATORY**
The Executive Virtual Assistant will manage and schedule meetings with contacts. VA must possess strong research, analytical, detail, organizational, and writing skills. We are looking for an individual who has great computer skills, is a quick learner, highly organized, detail-oriented, comfortable with working online and independently and able to handle large amounts of information and data.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets
2. Organize client’s schedule
3. Set up meetings between the client and his customers
4. Make travel arrangements
5. Online and offline promotion of the client’s business
6. Communicate and coordinate with suppliers, customers, and visitors
7. Handle correspondence and transcribe documents
8. Prepare, organize, and ship proposals and meeting materials
9. Translate and prepare bilingual materials
10. Supervise billing and accounting
11. Process customer inquiries via phone, chat, or email
12. Write, edit or proofread articles and press releases
13. Publish email newsletters
14. Complete market or internet research
15. Develop and maintain websites and blogs
Additional tasking as required. At any point in time, VA can propose another tasking or training that would benefit my personal website.
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized and ability to complete multiple tasks on time
• Superb writing and research abilities.
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Able to think out of the box, with an interest in learning new things.
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once.
Must know how to use social media, have strong business writing skills, and be willing to handle various projects on-the-fly. This position is a virtual position.
Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week