$320-400 per week
Oct 05, 2023
PriceMe is an exciting home price guessing game tailored for the vast community of online window shoppers. Our mission is to entertain and engage users as they test their property pricing knowledge. As a fast-growing startup, we value curiosity, humility, confidence, entrepreneurial spirit, and problem-solving resourcefulness.
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Software Developer with a track record of taking products to market for a 4-8 week assignment, with the possibility of permanent engagement thereafter. You will be responsible for translating Figma mockups into functional features, making high-level architectural decisions, and managing a small team of part-time developers. If you have experience with games or real estate apps, it’s a huge bonus!
- Convert Figma designs into functional features on our platform.
- Collaborate with the founding team to understand product vision and requirements.
- Make high-level decisions concerning system architecture and technology stack.
- Manage, guide, and review the work of two part-time developers.
- Proactively identify potential issues and challenges, suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Stay updated on latest technologies and trends, recommending and implementing them as necessary.
- Proficiency in ReactJS, Auth0, Heroku, PostgreSQL, and Sequelize ORM.
- Experience working with project management tools like Figma, Asana, and Google Workspace.
- At least 5 years experience in building secure, scalable products and taking them to market
- Alignment with PriceMe's values.
- Experience in a leadership or managerial role is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work remotely, starting around 2-4am CST until 12pm CST (flexibility available).
- Owns the necessary equipment to perform job
$320-400 per week, as an independent contractor.
Bonus opportunities available
Why Join PriceMe?
- Key position in a fast-growing startup.
- Significant opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Collaborate with an international and passionate team.
- Play a pivotal role in defining and shaping the product's journey.
Contact Person: Mike McElroy
Member since: June 1, 2023
Total Job Posts: 5