Sep 19, 2023
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our SEO department and drive growth initiatives across our portfolio of
You must be comfortable influencing and interfacing with management at all levels.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional partners to develop strategy and lead SEO efforts across one or more verticals within our network.
- Conceptualize business issues or opportunities, formulate hypotheses and goals, define KPIs, analyze data, and make recommendations to editorial, product, and engineering teams.
- Have extensive experience with SEO tools such as SEMrush, AHrefs, Google Search Console, and Screaming Frog.
- Able to analyze and respond to algorithm changes, new search features, and tools.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- You have managed SEO strategies for large, complex, global news and media websites.
- You have extensive knowledge of current and emerging SEO best practices with 5+ years of experience building and delivering impactful SEO roadmaps.
- You have extensive experience working across large cross-functional teams.
- You have experience collaborating on complex site redesigns, rebuilds, and implementations with numerous stakeholders and functions.
- You are highly knowledgeable in working with and influencing product development teams and roadmaps.
- You are a self-starter comfortable initiating and leading efforts, projects, and programs.
- You thrive when building something new - rather than running from ambiguity, you embrace it as an opportunity.
- Effectively supervise and help manage tea
- Suggest and implement SEO best practices.
- Stay current on SEO industry changes and communicate technical improvements to management.
- Regularly perform keyword research and competitor analysis to generate topic ideas that will deliver the SEO commercial and strategic goals.
- Read and interpret site code to discover technical SEO issues like page speed improvements, site architecture changes, and crawling/indexing issues.
- Collaborate across various teams to improve performance and ensure new pages and projects are optimized for search from launch.
- Support our content team for content ideation, development, design, and delivery.
- Advice on best practices needed for the technical implementation of new content through detailed content briefs.
- Develop appropriate metrics for SEO-related projects, measure against goals, and build the necessary reports to communicate performance.
- Coordinate with management and help oversee SEO-based content creation.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV at