Oct 05, 2023
Our US based business (Smart Brand Marketing) helps course creators, authors and coaches sell more online courses.
You need to have a great eye for design, be detail-oriented, hard-working, highly organized, and have your own unique creative approach.
This is a fully remote position.
We are searching for a person who loves to produce amazing graphics (banners, ads, blog & social media images) and other creatives to support our content creation and marketing efforts.
We require that you possess the skills to design opt-in pages, sales pages and other graphics within Photoshop/Elementor/Canva. You will need to communicate with our account manager and tech specialist to bring these to reality. Understanding how to use design to persuade is key.
We provide training and support but do expect you to also be able and find solutions on your own.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Exciting part-time (16 hours to start) graphic designer role, with a chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, learn new skills and make good money. All work is fully remote – so you can work from anywhere.
Salary is negotiable dependent on your experience.
If you’re currently at a junior level but are passionate about online sales funnels and want to gain experience fast then we want to hear from you. If you are already experienced then we’re willing to pay the higher end of the salary range.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves, and take on more responsibility.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying marketing techniques to improve your design skills.
For example: Analyze user behavior on your designs via heatmaps to improve them.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, and coaching from the CEO and other tea
The role involves working with me (CEO), Lisa (Project Manager), Abby (Marketing Tech)) and the rest of the team.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of months these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Build out sales page designs based on a copy
- Create variations of opt-in pages
- Design ads for split testing in campaigns
- Replace images on existing pages to increase conversions
- Suggest design improvements to existing sales funnels
- Report on KPIs on a weekly & monthly basis
- Plan your week & tasks following a precise planning strategy
You’re welcome to use Photoshop or Figma for web design & Canva for other graphics. You should have mastery in at least one of these tools.
Tasks will be set up in our project management system (Nifty), and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed SOPs (standard operating procedures) written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others need to be figured out. Whenever there is a task that involves figuring something out you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options, and get approval before implementing it.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).
We need someone who is:
- Well-versed and has a strong understanding of design fundamentals
matching typography with audience
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles, as you may be required to design elements that are user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- Able to go over a piece of content and create graphics to and think of ways to convey the message effectively. Whether its sales pages (based on copy) or ad images (based on copy & audience)
- hard-working – we value results not time spent on tasks. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Fluent enough in English to communicate effectively with clients and other tea
3+ years of experience in graphic design (including sales pages, ads, banners (including blogging, social media, webinars,
- Likes to have a laugh – we mess around quite a lot as well as working hard
You don’t have to have experience in all the parts of the role, but the more you have experience with, the better.
Smart Brand Marketing helps people sell and market online courses.
We’re a result-oriented, non-corporate environment, fast-growing company. We work hard, and we reward our staff well for doing a good job.
Contact Person: Tom Libelt
Member since: October 27, 2010
Total Job Posts: 5