Aug 26, 2023
We are a leading-edge Law firm located in Australia with International offices located in New Zealand and the Middle East. Our firm has led the way in digital and online technology providing a completely electronically Law firm. We are currently seeking expressions of interest to fill the Paralegal position that will be based remotely allowing you to work from home.
• Ensure all calls, notes, records and tasks are logged within our Practice Management System
• Schedule appointments and reminders of appointments
• Assist with e-filing tasks of AVL calls, documents, time sheets
• Speak with clients over the phone
• Requesting records
• Drafting letters
• Assist clients with filling in forms
• Prepare Brief's for counsel
• Taking meticulous file-notes
• File management
• University Degree required relevant to the position, preferably with background in LAW.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Fluent in English - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• With experience working as a Paralegal for at least 2 years
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proactive and able to work independently with limited supervision
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Previous experience in LEAP management system would be considered an advantage and desirable, however, training will be provided to the right person
• Previous experience in ZOHO One management system would be considered an advantage and desirable, however, training will be provided to the right person
• Ability to develop and foster excellent professional relationships internally and with clients
• Required computer that meets the following requirements: Windows 10 and Office 365
• High-speed internet connection and a backup system available for any internet outages
• Designated workspace that will allow you to focus on your workday and commitments that will require you to engage with clients from around the country, therefore, requiring a quiet workspace is required.
• Minimum of 48 working hours per week
• Approximate hours: Monday – Saturday 10 am to 7 pm AEST time (Sydney)
• Review after three months of service or earlier
• Incentive-based bonus scheme revolving around chargeable hours and billables, time sheets, and tasks completed
• Opportunity to advance from the position within the firm, allowing you to progress your career for the right candidate.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Contact Person: Argie J.
Member since: February 11, 2022
Total Job Posts: 16