$1800-$2500 CAD a month
Jun 22, 2023
Seeking a talented Ecommerce Manager to join the team to support digital marketing efforts and manage the website team. This role will lead an ecommerce optimization strategy to drive on-site conversion, coordinate with marketing efforts, and manage IT for the company. This digitally savvy leader will manage various web development and website projects to drive market growth in the ecommerce channels and also act as an IT administrator for the organization.
- Lead the web team - WooCommerce implementers, WooCommerce developer, website copywriter
- Direct and coordinate product pages and launches
- Oversee the online merchandising, engagement, and measurement
- Lead our online Customer Experience including Design & Aesthetics, Content, Navigation, Information Architecture, Branding/Marketing, Performance, Functionality and Usability
- Drive cross-departmental collaboration, communication, and process improvement and manage a team of internal and external resources
- Partner closely with sales and brand marketing to ensure ecommerce efforts align with overall marketing goals and complement all marketing promotions
- Monitoring, assessing, and reporting on website analytics and performance, website speed optimisation to increase CRO
- Develop and manage conversion rate optimization process
- Document, develop, and evolve tools and processes to support business needs and ensure data integrity
- Support site operations, including all site changes and hosting, to ensure eCommerce growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of performance and development of any direct reports to encourage professional growth and associate satisfaction
- Manage web development priorities and projects for the organization, prioritizing & assigning web requests as they come in.
- Manage and optimizing the company tech stack (Brightpearl, Freshdesk, Klaviyo, etc)
- Other responsibilities as required to keep organization running smoothly
3 years of experience in website management
Experience analyzing website analytics, identifying opportunities for improvement, implementing them, and then measuring the results
Experience with relevant software applications – mainly Wordpress/WooCommerce, or similar software
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meeting frequent deadlines.
Strong leadership, management, analytical skills, and technical aptitude
Strong communication skills with the ability to present and discuss analysis to executive management
Project management skills
Strong understanding of web design, programming and analytics tools
Have a passion for teamwork and problem solving
As part of your application please answer the 3 following questions
1. Give an example of how you increased AOV on a site you've worked on.
2. Give an example of CRO improvement that succeeded on a site you've worked on.
3. How many years have you worked with WooCommerce or Shopify?
Contact Person: Kaevon Khoozani
Member since: June 19, 2019
Total Job Posts: 4