Jun 22, 2023
This role will require you to translate high-level product strategies from our senior product managers into functional requirements and execution paths, creating a software architecture that delivers a phenomenal user experience. Knowledge of the AWS stack and cloud-based architecture is a must.
- Lead and manage a remote team of junior and fresher developers.
- Review and refine code to ensure our software is of the highest standard.
- Conduct daily tea
- Implement Agile methodologies and anticipate team needs, proactively preparing for potential requirements.
- Produce accurate estimates with your team to guide project planning and management.
- Rapidly develop proof-of-concepts to validate potential approaches before the team commits to extensive development.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer Architect or similar role.
- Experience with serverless and microservice-driven functions.
- Proficiency in databases like ClickHouse and PostgreSQL.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS and cloud-based architecture.
- Proven experience leading and managing remote teams.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts in clear spoken English.
- Excellent leadership skills with a team-first mindset.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to forecast challenges and devise preemptive solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for continual learning and
Contact Person: John curtis
Member since: December 8, 2020
Total Job Posts: 12